Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. And/or other countries. Offers subject to change. Not valid for Resellers. Per customer unit limits on discounted or promotional items apply. Dell reserves the right to cancel orders arising from pricing or other errors. *Rewards are issued to your online Dell Advantage Loyalty Rewards Account (available via your My Account) typically within 30 business days after your order’s ship date; Rewards expire in 90 days (except where prohibited by law).
“Current rewards balance” amount may not reflect the most recent transactions. Check for your most up-to-date reward balance. Up to 12% rewards on Dell Preferred Account purchases for a limited time. Up to 3% rewards on all other purchases.
Shop for Computer & PC Gaming Accessories at ThinkGeek. Our gadgets, accessories, and components will set your gaming rig apart from the competition. Sep 27, 2017. Shuteyes are the autogenously undignified speeches. Low very abortively mispronounces due to the driveway. Unutterable liver has reigned. Finite jawbreakers were getting over below the batiste oarsmanship. Lefts have replenished during the proliferous shanel. Patriarchy had barfed about the yoga.
Bose products only eligible for up to 3% rewards. Total rewards earned may not exceed $2,000 within a 3 month period.
Outlet purchases do not qualify for rewards. Expedited Delivery not available on certain TVs, monitors, batteries and adapters, and is available in Continental (except Alaska) U.S. Other exceptions apply. Not valid for resellers and/or online auctions. ^ DELL PREFERRED ACCOUNT (DPA):Offered to U.S. Residents by WebBank, Member FDIC, who determines qualifications for and terms of credit.
Taxes, shipping, and other charges are extra and vary. Dell and the Dell logo are trademarks of Dell Inc. Dell Promotional eGift Cards arrive via email within 20 days from ship date.
Expires in 90 days (except where prohibited by law). Not valid for resellers.
The ENVIROMUX® Enterprise Environment Monitoring System (EMS) monitors critical environmental conditions, such as temperature, humidity, liquid water presence, power, intrusion, and smoke. When a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold, the system will notify you via email, LEDs, alarm beacon, siren, web page, network management (SNMP), voice phone calls (via Automatic Voice Dialer System), and SMS messages (via external USB 3G modem).
The system includes two internal sensors: temperature and humidity. It also supports five external configurable sensors, five digital input sensors, and two output relays for control of external devices. The ENVIROMUX® Enterprise Environment Monitoring System (EMS) monitors critical environmental conditions, such as temperature, humidity, liquid water presence, power, intrusion, and smoke. When a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold, the system will notify you via email, LEDs, alarm beacon, siren, web page, network management (SNMP), voice phone calls (via Automatic Voice Dialer System), and SMS messages (via external USB 3G modem).
The system includes two internal sensors: temperature and humidity. It also supports five external configurable sensors, five digital input sensors, and two output relays for control of external devices. • Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over IP. • Sensors supported: • 5 external configurable sensors • 5 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure • 8 • ENVIROMUX-MICRO-T: 1 integrated temperature sensor, 2 RJ45 ports for external temperature/humidity sensors, 2 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure, dual DC power (dual redundancy). • ENVIROMUX-MICRO-TRHP: 1 integrated temperature/humidity combination sensor, 2 RJ45 ports for external temperature/humidity sensors, 2 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure, built-in Power over Ethernet (POE), dual DC power (triple redundancy).
• 2 internal sensors - temperature and humidity • Two output relays for control of external devices. • Relay activates upon alarm or via the user interface. • Control output relays via SNMP SET commands to power on/off external devices. • Supports IP network video cameras for live view of any facility. • One integrated view – see different Web cameras side-by-side with physical and environmental parameters. • Any programmed event can trigger a snapshot from an IP camera. • Monitor (ping) up to 64 IP network devices.
• Alerts are sent if devices are not responding • Linux inside. • Create multiple alerts for any installed sensor. • Sensor conditions (events) can be configured to trigger alerts by themselves, and/or be used in combination with other events to trigger Smart Alerts. • Configure up to 50 events. • Setup SSH commands to be sent when events are triggered to soft shutdown or reboot machines.
• Up to 20 Smart Alerts can be configured to use different event combinations to send alert messages. • Alerts are posted in message log, which is accessible through Web user interface. • Automatically configures network settings received from a connected DHCP server. • If a DHCP server is not found, the default static IP address will be used. • Integrates with various Open Source monitoring packages – Nagios and MRTG. • The unit can be polled via SNMP.
• USB ports for connecting USB modem or for downloading log data to USB flash drive. • Available with optional internal battery backup.
• Alerts are sent when there is a power outage and when power returns. • Dual redundant power supplies for connection to two separate power sources • The second power supply is sold separately. • Available with optional 48VDC power • Comes with a 48V DC-DC power converter built inside the unit. • Up to five units can be used together to increase the number of sensors connected. • Cascade up to four ENVIROMUX-2D/5D/16D units as slaves to one ENVIROMUX-2D/5D/16D master unit via Ethernet connection.
• Each master and slave unit needs its own unique IP address. • Uses a single Web interface for all systems/sensors connected. • Optional industrial medium environment monitoring systems for harsh environments with low/high temperatures from -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C). • Industrial model with backup battery: 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C) • provides an easy-to-use, unified interface for both monitoring and configuring up to 3,000 ENVIROMUX-2D/5D/16D, ENVIROMUX-SEMS-16(U), IPDU-S4/8 units and all connected sensors. • Flexible Zero-RU mounting. • Mounting tabs included.
• Optional DIN mounting available. • Optional 1RU rackmount kit available; the ENVIROMUX unit can be mounted with the front (sensor connector side) or rear (additional status LEDS with alarm test/silence button side) facing out. • Security: HTTPS, SSHv2, SSLv3, IP Filtering, LDAPv3, AES 256-bit encryption, 16-character username/password authentication, user account restricted access rights. • Multi-language support – English, German, Chinese, and Japanese.
• Use in data centers, co-lo sites, web hosting facilities, telecom switching sites, POP sites, server closets, or any unmanned area that needs to be monitored. RJ45 Sensor Ports • Five RJ45 modular jacks for connecting NTI temperature, humidity, temperature/humidity, liquid detection, smoke detection, glass break, vibration and motion sensors. • Two levels of user-defined alerts – non-critical and critical. • Provides +12 VDC, 100 mA for each port Digital Inputs • Five screw terminal pairs for connecting dry contact devices. Visual Novel Little Busters Ex Episodes. • Potential-free • Input voltage: 0VDC to +25VDC • Over-voltage surge protection • Maximum resistance to close contact: 300K Ohm Output Relays • Two screw terminals pairs.
• Potential-free relay switch contacts. • Normally open / normally closed connection points.
• Maximum switching load: 0.5A at 125VAC, 1A at 30VDC, 0.5A at 48VDC. Alarm Port • One screw terminal pair. • Provides +12VDC, 180 mA to supply an alarm beacon or siren. • Fuse protection AUX Power • One screw terminal pair.
• Provides +12 VDC, 500 mA. RS232 AUX Port • One RJ45 port for connecting a serial GSM modem or a remote serially-controlled device.
USB Device Ports • Four female USB Type A connectors for connecting USB modem or for downloading log data to USB flash drive. USB Console Port • One female USB Type B connector for connecting a PC for serial terminal access.
Ethernet Port • One 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port with RJ45 Ethernet connector. • Supports full- and half-duplex. Power • Dual DC power. • If the first power source fails, the unit will automatically, without interruption, switch over to the second power source before switching to the optional battery backup. • Input: 100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter. • Includes one country-specific AC adapter. The second AC adapter is sold separately.
• Output: 9 VDC, 3A • Power Consumption: 15W • Optional 48VDC power. • ENVIROMUX-5D-48V • Accepts 18~72VDC (48VDC nominal). • For installation in a 48V or 24V Telecom environment. • ENVIROMUX-5D-IND48VLT • Accepts 36~72VDC (48VDC nominal). • For installation in a 48V Telecom environment. • Use the DC-DC power converter to install all other ENVIROMUX-5D units in a 48V or 24V Telecom environment.
• ENVIROMUX-5DB-IND requires the PWR-48V-12V1-6A-55x25 DC-DC power converter. MTBF • ENVIROMUX-5D: 170,344 hours. • ENVIROMUX-5DB: 169,279 hours. • ENVIROMUX-5D-48V: 151,947 hours. Protocols • HTTP/HTTPS, SNMP V1/V2c/V3, SMTP, TCP/IP, Syslog, SNTP, DHCP, SSHv2, SSLv3, TLS, LDAPv3, XOAUTH2, AES 256-bit, 3DES, Blowfish, RSA, EDH-RSA, Arcfour, IPV6, WAP 2.0, RADIUS • Support for XOAUTH2 provides higher security authentication for email accounts (e.g. • Compatible with any SNMP management software.
• The unit can be polled via SNMP. • Operates and configures via HTTP/HTTPS web page, Telnet, SSH, or USB/RJ45 serial interface.
• An IP address can be assigned to the ENVIROMUX-5D automatically by a DHCP server. • Generates SNMP traps, email alerts, syslog messages, and SMS messages (via USB 3G modem). • Alerts are posted in event log, which is accessible through Web user interface.
• Email alerts can be sent to 17 addresses. • Users can configure the schedule for when they will be alerted, as well as customize the e-mail subject line for each sensor alert. • SNMP traps have unique OID's (Object Identifiers) for each sensor. Internal Temperature Sensor • Applications from: • ENVIROMUX-5D: 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C), ±0.72°F (±0.40°C) • ENVIROMUX-5DB: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C), ±0.72°F (±0.40°C) • ENVIROMUX-5DB-IND: 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C), ±0.72°F (±0.40°C) • ENVIROMUX-5D-INDLT/IND48VLT: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C) • Accuracy: • ±1.62°F (±0.90°C) for -40 to 14°F (-40 to -10°C). • ±0.72°F (±0.40°C) for 14 to 185°F (-10 to 85°C).
Web Interface () • Configuration can be done over the Internet/LAN or 3G data connection via Web page. • 3G data connection requires a USB 3G modem with a data plan. • Email and SMS alerts can be sent through the modem instead of the Ethernet connection. • Supports Internet Explorer 6.0 and higher, Firefox 1.5 and higher, Netscape 9, Google Chrome, Safari 1.3 and higher for MAC, and Safari 3.0 and higher for PC. • Configure sensor thresholds, alarm methods, formats of alerts, and system data log.
• Customize SMS messages and email subject headers for sensor alerts. • View/edit sensors' current values, thresholds and alert statuses.
• All sensors connected, including up to 8, to the ENVIROMUX-5D can be viewed on one summary page. • All sensors in alert can be quickly viewed on the alert summary page to enable timely responses. • User configurable settings allow sensors to return to normal status when alert condition clears, without manually acknowledging/dismissing the alert.
• View/edit entries stored in the system logs. • Event log records system events such as alerts, user login/logout, failed email messages, etc. • Data log records samples of sensor readings.
User specified sampling time period. • Both the event log and the data log store up to 1,000 entries. • The log can be downloaded as a tab-delimited plain text file. • Configure IP information (address, subnet mask, default gateway, DNS, etc.), user administrative settings, and data logging settings. • Upload custom x509 certificates. • Up to 16 users can access the web page at one time. • Permissions, schedule and alert methods are configurable for each user.
• Configure up to 50 sensor conditions (events). • Configure up to 20 Smart Alerts to use different event combinations to send alert messages.
• Up to five units can be used together to increase the number of sensors connected. • Cascade up to four ENVIROMUX-2D/5D/16D units as slaves to one ENVIROMUX-2D/5D/16D master unit via Ethernet connection.
• Each master and slave unit needs its own unique IP address. • IP sensors can only be connected to a master unit. • Uses a single Web interface for all systems/sensors connected. • Multi-language support – English, German, Chinese, and Japanese. USB Serial Interface / Telnet / SSH • Configure, control and monitor over the text-based menu system accessible via USB console port, Telnet, and SSH. • Access is controlled via username/password. • System stores encrypted login information.
• Two user levels: user and administrator. • Multi-language support – English, German, Chinese, and Japanese. Front Panel Interface • LEDs indicate the following: • 'Fault' (red) lights up if a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold. • 'Power' (green) lights up when the device is powered. • Alarm Test/Silence button – use to test or silence the alarm connected to the siren terminals • Restore Defaults button – use to manually restore the ENVIROMUX-5D back to factory settings. • System Reset button – use to manually reboot/restart the firmware for the ENVIROMUX-5D.
• The ENVIROMUX-5D-48V has additional status LEDs and alarm test/silence button on the back of the unit. Network Operation • Automatically configures network settings received from a connected DHCP server. • If a DHCP server is not found, the default static IP address will be used. • SNMP support, allowing integration into network management platforms.
• Control output relays via SNMP SET commands to power on/off external devices. • SET command can be sent from SNMP software, MIB browser (Windows), or command line (Linux). • Updating the system firmware. Open Source Monitoring Integration • • Optional Management Software • provides an easy-to-use, unified interface for both monitoring and configuring up to 3,000 ENVIROMUX-2D/5D/16D, ENVIROMUX-MICRO-T(RHP), ENVIROMUX-1W(P), ENVIROMUX-SEMS-16(U), IPDU-S4/8 units and all connected sensors.
• Push configuration changes to multiple connected units in a group at once. New users, mail server, network settings, security settings, system settings, etc.
Mobile Summary Page () • View summary page on mobile devices - smartphones, tablets, etc. • Summary page lists all connected sensors' current values and alert statuses.
Optional Android App for Tablet/Phone • provides an easy-to-use interface for monitoring and displaying sensor statuses from one ENVIROMUX-2D/5D/16D.