Blitzkrieg Commander Rulebook Pdf Printer 3,5/5 767votes
Gaming Conventions Another new feature for Grognard.com, the Gaming Convention calendar will make it a snap to keep up with all the latest gaming conventions in your area. But we need your gaming convention information, so please contribute. Gaming Clubs/Organizations Please check out our new (and growing) database of gaming clubs and organizations world-wide. Alibre Design Serial Key. Please let us know of your gaming club, or any other clubs that you know about so we can make this a truly useful resource.
Spotlight Articles Outstanding articles that are not necessarily linked to one particular game, but may have broad appeal to gamers. Moe Fitzgerald's recap of the San Diego Historical Games Convention, featuring several game previews from GMT Games.
Poster: Mark D. Post Date: 'Let’s say you’ve just secured a town from the Soviets, but took a fair number of casualties in the process.' Sean Couture considers the medical and psychological aspects of combat and how some games strive to integrate them, which 'reminds players that the strength of their strategies and by extension their armies [is] weighed in how responsibly they handle their forces and how many lives they unnecessarily throw away.' Poster: Doug Holt Post Date: 'In such dark times, computer gaming is my salvation.' Colonel (Retired) Bill Gray offers a relief-for-those-stranded-on-vacation guide for the wargamer away from home. 'Joy sticks are bulky, and according to my wife, immediately identifies you as a nerd high priest (...
And this is a problem because, I ask?).' Poster: Doug Holt Post Date: 11/3/2017 '.there are two reasons for everything, the good reason and the real reason.' Jeff Berry, in his Obscure Battles blog, regales us with fascinating details of the Battle of Fontenoy in 1745. Turns out the French commander, Marshal Saxe, '.had nearly as many enemies at his back as on the battlefield. But he handled them all.' Poster: Doug Holt Post Date: 11/1/2017 Grognard News Gaming Conventions New Gaming Conventions calendar. If you are sponsoring a board gaming convention of some type, or know of one that is not listed on Grognard.com, then please contact us and let us know!
Welcome to Wargame Vault! Starmada Unity Rulebook: 02. Cold War Commander: 03. Best of the Naval SITREP: 04. Blitzkrieg Commander II: 08. Nuts Design Noteswith Wayne Turner. Our third and final book in our Lorraine and Ardennes themed series is Nuts, The Siege of Bastogne, Battle of the Bulge,.
Gaming Clubs/Organziations New Gaming Clubs/Organizations listing. If you belong to a gaming club, or know of one, please drop us a line and let us know so we can get it listed on Grognard.com! New Search Features Now you can search for specific games (or games by publisher) using the new Game Search feature, located at the top right corner of the this page. In addition you can now harness the power of Google to search the entire Grognard.com site for any specific information you'd like.
Just enter a search word or phrase into the Google box labeled 'Search All of Grognard.com' and click magnifying glass button. Search features will continue to be improved and enhanced going forward so check back often to see the latest stuff. Grognard Originals In addition to our links to great content all around the internet, expect to see more Grognard.com 'originals' in the future. NATO player aid sheet that allows for tracking of Electronic Warfare Points, Air Points, Tactical Nuclear Points and the locations of Hidden Static Territorial Units.
Created by Mark D. For Grognard.com. Warsaw Pact player aid sheet that allows for tracking of Electronic Warfare Points, Air Points and Tactical Nuclear Points for the Warsaw Pact player.
Created by Mark D. For Grognard.com. We'll see about that. Pens a strategy article proposing a series of moves that the Axis player should make on the first Impulse of the July 1941 game turn. Whether the moves turn out to be perfect or not, Leningrad '41 is a fun and challenging game and is highly recommended for newbies and grognards alike.
Uwe Eickert, of Academy Games, announces a new game at the 2017 Origins Game Fair. Grognard Challenge Have a look at the graphics for the latest Challenge and see past solutions and contest winners.
Recommended (archives) In Memoriam. Grognard.com: Wargame Add-ons, Extras and Freebies Wargame Files: Add-ons, Extras and Freebies for Wargames Game Extras • (AH) - (40396 bytes) Set of forms. • (AH) - • (MS Powerpoint, 158720 bytes) and (Adobe PDF, 42400 bytes) • A set of commodity cards to enable commodities to be handled easily. • (MS Powerpoint, 72738 bytes) A set of Advance cards. • (zipped MS Word files).
A set of commodity and advance cards. • (MS Word file).
A general reference guide intended to help beginners with the game. • (SPI) - (358K, Stuffit compressed Hypercard stack) This is a HyperCard stack for Macintosh OS 9. Should run fine on Mac OS X. Requires HyperCard Player or HyperCard 2.0. (2206K, Stuffit compressed) This is a standalone version for Macintosh OS 9 and Mac OS X. Does not require HyperCard.
There is no PC version. The stack fairly closely follows the SPI game. It is single player, for solitaire use. For multiple play on the same computer make a copy of the stack or application and rename it. As a challenge, try playing it solitaire with just the original 6 or 7 areas and see how many turns you can get through before your economy collapses. For this I highly recommend selecting the options on the opening screen and adding in Research & Development, Fertiliser and No trade. Questions can be sent to Allan Bell.
• / (Battleline/AH) - (21504 bytes, Excel file). List of planes included in the Air Force/Dauntless Expansion Kit.
• - • Homemade artillery ammunition wagon counters for: • La Bataille de Albuera-Espagnol - (857K) • La Bataille de Auerstadt - (857K) • La Bataille d'Austerlitz - (867K) • La Bataille de Corunna-Espagnol - (857K) • La Bataille de Deutsch-Wagram - (9K, Austrian), (1Mb, French) • - (1.1Mb, Russian), (1.1Mb, French) • La Bataille de Mont St. Jean - (956K, Anglo-Allied), (1.1Mb, French) • La Bataille de Preussisch-Eylau - (1.1Mb) • La Bataille de Talavera-Espagnol - (1.1Mb, French) • La Bataille de Wavre - (1.1Mb, French) • La Bataille des Quatre Bras - (956K, Anglo-Allied), (1.1Mb, French) • Geoffrey Phipps writes 'These are some rules that I wrote (with assistance from Ed Bryan) back in 1993 or so. We owned copies of various La Bataille games from Clash of Arms, but found the rules a bit too ambiguous for my taste (maybe I am just a rules-lawyer at heart!). Anyway, I rewrote them, not to change the mechanics, but just to make them clearer and watertight. Along the way we couldn't help changing one thing, which was to graft on an orders system inspired by the Civil War Brigade Series from The Gamers.
Indeed, these command rules were published in Operations many years ago. These rules are based on La Bataille 3rd edition rules (NOT the 4th edition, which I have never read). Obviously the copyright in the games and orginal rules belongs to Clash of Arms, these rules are copyright to me (although feel free to use them yourself, just don't sell them). Clash of Arms was happy for me to make them available, and I would actually be happy to donate these rules to Clash of Arms. Please if you use these, especially if you have feedback. I'd like to have the chance to improve them.'
• Main rules, version 1.5 - (732K PDF file) • Charts- (PDF file) • Orders tables -,,, and Mont St. Jean.,, and (PDF files).
NB The Mont St Jean set covers that game, plus Ligny and Quatres Bras. • (SPI) - Operation Stoss variant: • rules (, Word file) • units (, 4Mb, PDF file) • units (, 2Mb, zipped files) • (Chris Weuve) - which links to a system chart and referee's aid for and a referee's aid for. • - (52708 bytes) A postscript file that prints a flight log for Fighting Wings Games, with 4 planes per page. The author is Tom Russ.
• (Battleline/AH) - (17593 bytes) An alternate CRT. This file contains both PostScript and ASCII text versions of the CRT. • (SPI) - (Author is Danny Stevens ) • (SPI) - Variant called Freedom in the Galaxy II.
Author is Charles Duke (): • Mapboard (, 646K, zipped files) • Rules (, 718K, zipped files) • Player Aides (, 1.8Mb, zipped files) • (Avalanche) • (zipped Word 2.0 file, 7060 bytes). An 8.5 x 11 inch graphic with labelled hexes of the Tactical Map. It is a player aid for PBEM. Author is Jeff Petraska. • (PDF file, 37K).
3 page set of charts giving a summary of die rolls. Author is Dick Vohlers. • (Avalanche) - PDF files containing variant counters.
Author is Tom Burns. • (1.2Mb) • (1.1MbK) • (2.1MbK) • (1.8MbK) • (572K) • (Excel file).
• (PDF file). • (XTR) - (31232 bytes) and (27648 bytes). MS Excel 7.0 spreadsheets for PBEM play of Great War in the Near East. • (The Gamers) - (31744 bytes) and (968192 bytes). MS Excel 95 spreadsheets. One contains a new turn chart for Guderian's Blitzkrieg using the info that came in the X-mas mailing a few years back.
It shows the reinforcements, and has the supply and variable charts as well. The other is a comprehensive terrain effects chart and can be used with all games in the. • (Yaquinto) • (42954 bytes) Game assistance program written in BASIC.
• (23552 bytes, Excel file). • (AH) - expansion from The General 12#3: • (931K) counters • (267K) British hit record • (167K) German hit record • (COA) - (49664 bytes, Excel file) Spreadsheet listing every county. The counties are listed with the distance in inches from the top and from the left side of the map. • (DG) - (10446 bytes, zipped Word file) Minor Country organisational chart.
• (AH) • - Holland's Burning variant: • (Word file) • (zipped file) • (zipped file) • (zipped file) • (zipped file) • (zipped file) • (zipped file) • (zipped file) • Spanish translation contains: • /map, • British,,, units (zipped files) • counter sheets,, (zipped files) • (zipped file) • (AH) - (724K, zipped Word file) Contains The Longest Day rules with revisions incorporated in italics. This file was created by Scott C. Scott notes: 'You can certainly make anything I've given you public if you wish. I don't have any license on this stuff.
If you did so, could you add in something like 'Scott Davies has kindly implemented all rules changes into a Word document and there is a game set for ADC2 which has been converted for use with the additional map, counter and timetable changes as well. He can be reached at.' That way all the time I spent typing this stuff up in Dec. Might not seem so wasted.' • (AH) - (2.5Mb) PDF file containing an unofficial expansion, 'Giant Ant!' It contains 2 new research cards, 2 new mutation cards, one new monster, and two stand-ups.
• (MMP) - in the Napoloeonic Brigade series. • (The Gamers) - (18723 bytes, zipped Word files) generic dump sheets and for individual series games:- • (The Gamers) - (107924 bytes, zipped Word/Excel files) Holding boxes, airstrips and charts. • (The Gamers) - (83211 bytes, zipped Word files) Holding boxes. • (The Gamers) - (55684 bytes, zipped Word files) Holding boxes. • (The Gamers) - (34818 bytes, zipped Word files) Holding boxes. • - new 'geomorphic' map boards.
Each of the boards is divided into 4 sections. To print a board, print the Left (LL) Left Center(LC) Right Center (RC) and Right (RR) board sections on any inkjet color printer.
The five boards represent a large woods, generic open/hilly terrain, an artificial industrial pond or 'gravel pit', a river with tributaries, and a gorge with steep slopes/cliffs. Author is: • woods - /// sections (PDF files) • hills - /// sections (PDF files) • river - /// sections (PDF files) • gravel pit - /// sections (PDF files) • gorge - /// sections (PDF files) • (Avalanche) - containing two scenarios from PanzerGrenadier: Eastern Front • / - (25k, Word file) introduction for Panzer Leader '70 variant.
UpdateStar is compatible with Windows platforms. UpdateStar has been tested to meet all of the technical requirements to be compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, 2008, and Windows XP, 32 bit and 64 bit editions. Simply double-click the downloaded file to install it. UpdateStar Free and UpdateStar Premium come with the same installer.
UpdateStar includes such as English, German, French, Italian, Hungarian, Russian and. You can choose your language settings from within the program.