One Karaoke 2 Serial Port 3,5/5 3953votes
Top 35 Categories • 1. Top 30 Uploaders • 1. - 22524 videos • 2.
- 4609 videos • 3. - 4588 videos • 4. - 3985 videos • 5. - 3352 videos • 6. - 3307 videos • 7. - 3306 videos • 8. - 3305 videos • 9.
Tabtight professional, free when you need it, VPN service.
- 3164 videos • 10. - 3112 videos • 11.
- 3108 videos • 12. - 3086 videos • 13. - 3057 videos • 14. - 2912 videos • 15.
- 2804 videos • 16. - 2794 videos • 17. - 2735 videos • 18.
- 2727 videos • 19. - 2702 videos • 20. - 2661 videos • 21. - 2651 videos • 22. - 2501 videos • 23.
- 2478 videos • 24. - 2468 videos • 25. - 2257 videos Want to be on this list?
Introducing 2010's newest karaoke mixer from Acesonic, the Acesonic KM-360 Professional DSP Karaoke Mixer, one of the world's most powerful 1U digital karaoke mixers you will ever find in the market. Despite its powerful features, KM-360 is designed to be easy to use for any user. You can connect the KM-360 Karaoke Mixer to any home theatre receiver or sound system and you can instantly turn it into a professional karaoke system. This Acesonic KM-360 mixer's functions covers a full 360 degrees of features that you can ever imagine inside this processor unit. This unit is guaranteed to be the best karaoke mixer.
Ace Karaoke is so confident that you will be satisfied with its performance. Check out the video! Preview Vocal Eliminator - Removes up to 90% of Vocals from any track Normal Vocal Elimination On Screenshot: Interface when using the serial port to connect to a PC. Exclusive Features: • Feedback Eliminator - KM-360's real-time feedback eliminator processor was designed to provide state-of-the-art feedback elimination processing, while maintaining a simple control interface.
You just select one of the 3 room sizes and it will automatically filter out howling feedback noise from the speakers. This is a necessary function for any venue that is looking for a professional sound environment or any KJ who are looking to prolong your speakers' life. • Vocal Eliminator - KM-360 has a powerful vocal eliminator processor that can take out up to 90% of vocals from any regular audio CD. The KM-360's DSP utilizes one of the most powerful vocal elimination algorithm which removes more vocal with less impact on the background instruments. You can easily turn any regular CD into a karaoke track and begin your karaoke performance.
• Music Volume Auto Leveling - Auto leveling is designed to reduce the music or microphone volume to a safe lever protecting your amplifier and speakers. However, if the music source volume level does not pass the limit (to activate the auto level, no volume will be changed.
• Digital Effect Processor - The KM-360 has a powerful built-in Reverb and Echo Effects that can dramatically increase the quality of your performance. A 'reverb' is created when a sound is produced in an enclosed space causing a large number of echoes to build up and then slowly decay. Reverb is most noticeable when the sound source stops but the reflections continue, decreasing in amplitude, until they can no longer be heard.
The KM-360 enables you to adjust the reverb time, reverb level, echo repeat and echo delay to optimize your sound effects. • 5-Band Music and Microphone Equalizer (EQ) - The KM-360 has two independent 5 band equalizers for the music and microphone volume. Using a powerful EQ, it can compensate for your music or singer's shortcomings or when you would like to add more treble or bass to your performance.
For music, the 5 band frequencies are at 100Hz, 330Hz, 1000Hz, 3.3 kHz and 10 kHz. For the microphone, the frequency bands are at 100Hz, 300Hz, 900Hz, 2.7 kHz and 8kHz. You can fine tune each frequency to your desired level.
• Multiple-Channel Surround Sound Configuration - The KM-360 has additional audio signal outputs for center speaker (C), sub-woofer (S), and 2 rear speakers (SR). You can configure the mixer using one of the many types of settings from 2.0 (L+R), 3.0 (L+C+R), 2.1 (L+R+S), 3.1 (L+C+R+S) and 5.1 (L+C+R+SR+SL+S). Using one of the many surround sound configurations will help you create the enveloping effect inside of a concert hall. • Microphone Noise Gate - This powerful auto-mute function enables your mixer to automatically turn off the microphone when it is not in-use.
The powerful noise gate function allows a microphone signal to pass through only when it is above the preset threshold value from 1 to 40. The mixer utilizes an advanced fading technique to cut in and out of sound so you will not hear your microphone abruptly cut off once it has fallen below the threshold or hear a loud click when the noise gate re-opens from mute.
• 5 Microphone Inputs with 2 XLR Input Connectors - The KM-360 includes 3 microphone inputs in the front and 2 balanced audio connectors (XLR) for high quality microphone signal inputs from the rear. This XLR connector allows for the use of long cables while reducing susceptibility to external noise. You can ensure to transmit the upmost vocal signal to your KM-360 Mixer using the XLR inputs. The rear inputs also enable you to connect to most wireless microphone units while reducing the messy cables going from the front.
• S/PDIF Digital Input - KM-360 has a coaxial input to carry digital audio signals from your player to the mixer. Using the S/PDIF connector, you can send the purest audio signal to the mixer without any RF interference noise. • RS-232 Serial Port PC Interface - KM-360 has a serial port for PC connections. You can control all functions of the KM-360 mixer using pre-bundled Windows™ software. This powerful feature makes the KM-360 a perfect PC karaoke companion. • User Lock-Down Mode - The mixer has built-in 'user lock' feature that can prevent most users from changing any KM-360's setting.
You can also define the maximum allowed volume for the music or microphone to prevent users from blowing out speakers. The KM-360 is designed to be used in public places including bars or karaoke rooms. This useful function will help you preserve the best sound quality in all occasions. • Subwoofer Signal Control - KM-360 has 3 powerful subwoofer setting to fine tune your subwoofer's performance. You can adjust 1) Subwoofer Volume 2) Subwoofer LPF: the Low-Pass-Filter range from 40 to 150Hz enable you to decide how much of the low frequency signal should be coming from the subwoofer 3) Subwoofer Volume Reducer: this function help you reduce subwoofer volume when you are singing. This dynamic feature comes handy when a singer has low vocal range. KM-360 will automatically reduce the subwoofer volume to let the singer's voice comes out loud enough to be heard.
• Music and Microphone Balance - this powerful feature is designed for you to compensate for your irregular room configuration or when your speakers are not placed symmetrically from the audiences. Using this function, you can easily adjust both the music level and echo delay for each speaker to compensate for speakers that are further away from audiences. • Auto-Source Detection - The KM-360 has a built-in auto-source selection function that enables the mixer to automatically play music and video from one of the 3 available inputs.
When the music stopps, it will automatically play the background A/V source (BGM) until the next song begins. This useful function will keep your entertainment alive even when the performance ended and DJ is changing the disc for the next singer. • 4 Preset Memory Recall Buttons - You can save all of your optimal setting to one of the 4 preset memory buttons. Audio effects such as echo, reverb, music volume, and microphone volume can be recalled by either pressing the button on the remote control or on the front panel. Logitrace Serial Keygen And Crack.
Once you have tuned and saved the your favorite settings, you will never need to adjust the mixer again. • XLR Line Outputs - all of the KM-360's line outputs including Left, Right, Center and Subwoofer audio signal are using XLR Balanced Audio Connectors to preserve the cleanest signal to your professional amplifier.