This is a and may never be able to satisfy particular standards for completeness. You can help by with entries.
This is a list of file formats used by, organized by type. Are usually noted in parentheses if they differ from the name or abbreviation.
Many do not limit filenames to one extension shorter than 4 characters, as was common with some operating systems that supported the (FAT) file system. Examples of operating systems that do not impose this limit include systems, and,,, and which have no three character limit on extensions for or applications on other than pre-Windows 95 and Windows NT 3.5 versions of the FAT file system. Some filenames are given extensions longer than three characters. Some file formats may be listed twice or more. An example is the.b file. Main article: • – A cabinet (.cab) file is a library of compressed files stored as one file.
Monday, 22 May 2017. We have released GExperts 1.38 with support for RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin and 10.2 Tokyo. RAD Studio XE2. This release also fixes errors some people were seeing with the replace components tool in XE/XE2 and includes several other minor features and fixes as detailed in the Readme.txt file. Tabtight professional, free when you need it, VPN service.
Cabinet files are used to organize installation files that are copied to the user's system. – files compressed by the • – 7-Zip compressed file • AAC – • – ACE compressed file • ALZ – compressed file • – Applications installable on • AT3 – Sony's UMD data compression •.bke – BackupEarth.com data compression • – pre-Zip data compression • – ARJ compressed file • – a subtitles file created by, a video typesetting application (also a game engine file) • B – (B file) Similar to.a, but a little less compressed. • – Scifer Archive (.ba), Scifer External Archive Type • – Special file compression format used by Electronic Arts to compress the data for many of EA's games • BIN – compressed archive, can be read and used by CD-ROMs and Java, extractable by 7-zip and WINRAR • bjsn – Used to store The Escapists saves on Android. • ASE – Adobe Swatch • – proprietary format • BLP – proprietary texture format • – Bitmap formatted image • BTI – proprietary texture format • CD5 – image • CIT – Intergraph is a monochrome bitmap format • CPT – image • CR2 – Canon camera raw format; photos have this on some Canon cameras if the quality RAW is selected in camera settings • CSP – CLIP STUDIO PAINT format • CUT – Dr. Halo image file • – DirectX texture file • – Device-Independent Bitmap graphic • – DjVu for scanned documents • EGT – EGT Universal Document, used in EGT SmartSense to compress PNG files to yet a smaller file • Exif – (Exif) is a specification for the image format used by digital cameras • – 's Graphics Interchange Format • GPL – GIMP Palette, using a text representation of color names and RGB values • GRF – proprietary format • – format for in. Contains bitmap images at multiple resolutions and bitdepths with.
• – a format used for in. Contains small bitmap images at multiple resolutions and sizes • IFF (.iff,.ilbm,.lbm) – • – a single-frame using compression and possibly an •, JFIF (.jpg or.jpeg) – Joint Photographic Experts Group; a lossy image format widely used to display photographic images • – JPEG2000 • – JPEG Stereo • LBM – image file • MAX – ScanSoft document • MIFF – 's native file format • MNG –, the animated version of • MSP – a format used by old versions of Microsoft Paint; replaced by in 3.0 • – A U.S. Government standard commonly used in systems • – Over The Air bitmap, a specification designed by for black and white images for • – Portable bitmap • PC1 – Low resolution, compressed Degas picture file • PC2 – Medium resolution, compressed Degas picture file • PC3 – High resolution, compressed Degas picture file • PCF – Pixel Coordination Format • – a lossless format used by ZSoft's PC Paint, popular for a time on systems. Main article: Formats of files used for bibliographic information () management. Main article: • CML – (CML) (.cml) • (CTab) (.mol,.sd,.sdf) • (JCAMP) (.dx,.jdx) • (SMILES) (.smi) Mathematics [ ] • graph6, sparse6 – ASCII encoding of (.g6,.s6) Biology [ ] • Molecular biology and bioinformatics: • AB1 – In, files used by instruments from • ACE – A format • ASN.1–, is an International Standards Organization () data representation format used to achieve interoperability between platforms. Uses ASN.1 for the storage and retrieval of data such as nucleotide and protein sequences, structures, genomes, and PubMed records.
• BAM – format (compressed SAM format) • BCF – Binary compressed VCF format • BED – The is used for describing and other features of sequences • CAF – Common Assembly Format for • EMBL – The flatfile format used by the to represent database records for and from databases • FASTA – The, for sequence data. Sometimes also given as FNA or FAA (Fasta Nucleic Acid or Fasta Amino Acid). • FASTQ – The, for sequence data with quality. Sometimes also given as QUAL. • GCPROJ – The project.
Advanced format for genetic data to be designed, shared and visualized. • GenBank – The flatfile format used by the to represent database records for and from the and databases • GFF – The is used to describe and other features of,, and sequences • GTF – The is used to hold information about structure • NCBI ASN.1 – Structured format used at for DNA and protein data • NEXUS – The encodes mixed information about genetic sequence data in a block structured format • NeXML–XML format for • NWK – The is a way of representing graph-theoretical trees with edge lengths using parentheses and commas and useful to hold.
• ^ (PDF) (DEC-11-ORSUA-D-D (RSTS/E V06A-02) ed.). Digital Equipment Corporation. Retrieved 22 March 2011. • ^ • ^ Leo Notenboom. Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology. Data Formats.
IRIS (Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology). Retrieved 5 May 2016. • (in Japanese). Earthquake Observation Center, Earthquake Research Institute, U. Tokyo, Japan. Retrieved 5 May 2016.
• Tim Fisher.. About.com Tech. • Computer Knowledge.. • love2d.org • Computer Knowledge.. • Computer Knowledge.. From the original on 28 July 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-26.
090707 filext.com External links [ ] • at Curlie (based on ).
Just to share my experience. Keygen works fine for me as I've done both cold and warm boot and still my Tokyo installation remains registered.
Notable environment setup: 1. Windows 10 OS with the latest updates on a physical machine 2. Installed along with cracked Delphi 5, 7, 2007, XE, XE10.1 and licensed XE7, XE8, XE10 professional 3.
Using 360 Total security (free with advert) to replace Windows Defender (though during installation you have to Allow all security warnings by the anti-virus) 4. Delphi installations folder were outside of the Program Files folder.
When I first ran the patch, I encountered an error saying SHFolder.dll access denied. Closed the keygen and re-ran as Admin and patch was successful. I am not sure though when will I encounter the issue others have encountered here. But I will update this thread in case so. Installed a fresh new Win 10 64bit on a VirtualBox.
Installed Delphi 10.2. First run was OK after install and before reboot. After reboot: 1) I confirm that SHFolder.dll is under 'bin' directory of Delphi. 2) I confirm that Delphi 10.2 is not started OK and asked for a license.
3) After I see Delphi is not started, I checked license directory and see no slip file in there. 3.1) I added an option in Windows Firewall for outgoing packets to block bds.exe 4) Later, I run KeyGen application. Clicked Generate and then Patch. 5) Tried to run Delphi 10.2 again and I see that it works ok. 6) Closed and re-run Delphi without a reboot and I confirm that Delphi runs ok. 7) Shutdown OS using Start-Shutdown.
8) Started again the Windows 10 under VirtualBox. 9) Checked that slip files and SHFolder.dll files are in place. Program De Trimis Sms Gratuit Pe Telefonkatalogen. Confirming that they are in place.
10) Run Delphi 10.2 and confirm that it runs OK. 11) Shutdown OS using Start-Reboot. 12) Checked that slip files and SHFolder.dll files are in place. Confirming that they are in place. 13) Run Delphi 10.2 and confirm that it runs OK. Probably, my issue was because I didn't block bds.exe accessing internet in Windows Firewall for incoming/outgoing. I had the same experience as shadowlittlebig with Win7(x64) in a VBox.
Installed a fresh new Win 10 64bit on a VirtualBox. Installed Delphi 10.2.
First run was OK after install and before reboot. After reboot: 1) I confirm that SHFolder.dll is under 'bin' directory of Delphi. 2) I confirm that Delphi 10.2 is not started OK and asked for a license. 3) After I see Delphi is not started, I checked license directory and see no slip file in there. 3.1) I added an option in Windows Firewall for outgoing packets to block bds.exe 4) Later, I run KeyGen application.
Clicked Generate and then Patch. 5) Tried to run Delphi 10.2 again and I see that it works ok. 6) Closed and re-run Delphi without a reboot and I confirm that Delphi runs ok. 7) Shutdown OS using Start-Shutdown. 8) Started again the Windows 10 under VirtualBox. 9) Checked that slip files and SHFolder.dll files are in place.
Confirming that they are in place. 10) Run Delphi 10.2 and confirm that it runs OK.
11) Shutdown OS using Start-Reboot. 12) Checked that slip files and SHFolder.dll files are in place. Confirming that they are in place. 13) Run Delphi 10.2 and confirm that it runs OK.